Tuesday, August 30, 2005

~~Tatapan Puteri HAtiku~~


The Prophet S.A.W told us that we must obey Allah and His Messenger at all timesBut after that who else that he tells us to listen to and be close to?Your mother!Yes, well done
Who should I give my love to?My respect and my honour to?Who should I pay good mind to?After Allah and Rasulullah?Comes your motherWho next?Your motherWho next?Your motherAnd then your fatherCoz' who used to hold you and clean youAnd cloth you who used to feed youAnd always be with you?When you were sickStay up all nightHolding you tight?That's right, No otherMy MotherWho should I take good care of Giving all my loveWho should I think the most ofAfter Allah and Rasulullah?Comes your motherWho next?Your motherWho next?Your motherAnd then your fatherCoz' who used to hear you?Before you could talkWho used to hold you?Before you could walkAnd when you feelWho'd pick you up?Clean your cutNo one but your motherMy motherWho should I stay right close toListen most to?Never say no to After Allah and RasulullahComes your motherWho next?Your motherWho next?Your motherAnd then your fatherCoz' who used to hug youAnd buy you new clothComb you hairAnd blow your nose?And when ou cry,Who wipe your tears?Know your fears Who really cares?My motherSay AlhamdulillahThank you AllahFor my mother

No comments: